Active Network Forums New User  |  Login  |  Any forum problems? E-mail us
Back to Forums > "Games for Windows & Games for Windows Live"
<- Previous Thread  |  Next Thread ->

The time is 9:58:01 AM

Locked Thread Need a Starcraft/Broodwar CD KEY
  User Icon saemkamalian

Newbie (1 Posts)
Newbie (1 Posts)

7/9/2009 7:40:05 AM


    QUOTE:

    Originally Posted by jjciantar:
    I am willing to trade my sc keys for your wc3 keys. How many wc3 keys you got cause I only have 3 sc keys. NOTE: They are unmuted, unbanned, etc. I will refund if you really need to. My email is computer_nerd06@hotmail.com

    EMAIL me if you want to trade




if u still realy looking for Warcraft III(frozen throne) CDkey i am able to help but i need a Starcraft(or counter strike) Cdkey instead!
Regards
----------------------------------------------
-=Down with Dictator=-
  User Icon sukasa3399

Newbie (12 Posts)
Newbie (12 Posts)

7/11/2009 3:37:29 PM


yo saemkamalian

i can give you a starcraft cd key or a counter strike source cd key

by any chance do you also have an warcraft 3 reign of chaos cd key?
  User Icon snowshredder

Newbie (1 Posts)
Newbie (1 Posts)

8/21/2009 5:56:42 PM


    QUOTE:

    Originally Posted by sukasa3399:
    yo saemkamalian

    i can give you a starcraft cd key or a counter strike source cd key

    by any chance do you also have an warcraft 3 reign of chaos cd key?




i can give you the warcraft 3 reign of chaos cd key if you give me a starcraft cd key my email is sokkershot619@aol.com
  User Icon oreoboy500

Newbie (8 Posts)
Newbie (8 Posts)

9/24/2009 10:07:24 AM


Hello, I am Looking for Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne

I have the below games available for trade

Starcraft: BroodWars,
Diablo 2, + Lord Of Destruction Expansion
Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos

Email me at moblol2@ymail.com if interested

Thanks, Blake D.
  User Icon D4nkeyst4nky

Newbie (3 Posts)
Newbie (3 Posts)

3/20/2010 7:19:57 PM


i have a starcraft cd key.... working on b.net and everything. i am looking for a working d2 LOD cd key that works on b.net not banned or anything if you have one email me at chubaca3535@yahoo.com thxs.
  User Icon D4nkeyst4nky

Newbie (3 Posts)
Newbie (3 Posts)

3/20/2010 7:25:05 PM


wrong one i need a regular d2 cd key woking on b.net etc..... i have a starcraft cd key working on b.net etc. email me at chubaca3535@yahoo.com
  User Icon D4nkeyst4nky

Newbie (3 Posts)
Newbie (3 Posts)

3/20/2010 7:48:21 PM


    QUOTE:

    Originally Posted by saemkamalian:
      QUOTE:

      Originally Posted by jjciantar:
      I am willing to trade my sc keys for your wc3 keys. How many wc3 keys you got cause I only have 3 sc keys. NOTE: They are unmuted, unbanned, etc. I will refund if you really need to. My email is computer_nerd06@hotmail.com

      EMAIL me if you want to trade




    if u still realy looking for Warcraft III(frozen throne) CDkey i am able to help but i need a Starcraft(or counter strike) Cdkey instead!
    Regards




i have a starcraft cd key working on battle net etc. i need a d2 cd key that works on battle net etc
  User Icon shadefire

Newbie (1 Posts)
Newbie (1 Posts)

4/5/2010 12:41:54 PM


    QUOTE:

    Originally Posted by D4nkeyst4nky:
      QUOTE:

      Originally Posted by saemkamalian:
        QUOTE:

        Originally Posted by jjciantar:
        I am willing to trade my sc keys for your wc3 keys. How many wc3 keys you got cause I only have 3 sc keys. NOTE: They are unmuted, unbanned, etc. I will refund if you really need to. My email is computer_nerd06@hotmail.com

        EMAIL me if you want to trade




      if u still realy looking for Warcraft III(frozen throne) CDkey i am able to help but i need a Starcraft(or counter strike) Cdkey instead!
      Regards




    i have a starcraft cd key working on battle net etc. i need a d2 cd key that works on battle net etc





I have a d2 key for battle.net but i need a starcraft key preferably brood wars

My email is Blue_badger309@yahoo.com

This post was last edited by shadefire on Monday, April 05, 2010 at 12:42:51 PM.
  User Icon FallenSnow

Newbie (1 Posts)
Newbie (1 Posts)

5/11/2010 7:14:41 PM


I have 2 SC cd keys and a SC2 Beta CD key and I need some WC3 ROC and WC3 TFT cd keys.
I think SC cd keys work for both brood war and the original SC.
I dont know if im willing to part with my Beta CD key.
Respond if your interested, Thank you.
P.S. All the cd keys work online.
P.S.S. You need a Battle.net account to download the SC and SC2 clients... its free.

This post was last edited by FallenSnow on Tuesday, May 11, 2010 at 7:17:00 PM.
  User Icon Coros5

Newbie (2 Posts)
Newbie (2 Posts)

6/5/2010 11:22:47 AM


your best bet for starcraft cd keys is to go to [url]http://starcraftcdkey.net[/url] i've tried it and it works well.
for warcraf keys i suggest [url]http://warcraft3cdkey.info[/url]
  User Icon Coros5

Newbie (2 Posts)
Newbie (2 Posts)

6/5/2010 11:22:58 AM


your best bet for starcraft cd keys is to go to [url]http://starcraftcdkey.net[/url] i've tried it and it works well.
for warcraft keys i suggest [url]http://warcraft3cdkey.info[/url]
  User Icon Logan Gatsby

Newbie (2 Posts)
Newbie (2 Posts)

6/7/2010 5:06:43 PM


This website will give you a CD key for just about any game you want. I've found everything i wanted (starcraft and guild wars namely) and it's free if you fill out a few surveys.
http://gifts.beepremium4free.com/?f=90587

hope this helps.
  User Icon Logan Gatsby

Newbie (2 Posts)
Newbie (2 Posts)

6/7/2010 5:07:13 PM


This website will give you a CD key for just about any game you want. I've found everything i wanted (starcraft and guild wars namely) and it's free if you fill out a few surveys.
http://gifts.beepremium4free.com/?f=90587

hope this helps.
  User Icon kingdaze90

Newbie (1 Posts)
Newbie (1 Posts)

6/14/2010 1:17:44 AM


    QUOTE:

    Originally Posted by FallenSnow:
    I have 2 SC cd keys and a SC2 Beta CD key and I need some WC3 ROC and WC3 TFT cd keys.
    I think SC cd keys work for both brood war and the original SC.
    I dont know if im willing to part with my Beta CD key.
    Respond if your interested, Thank you.
    P.S. All the cd keys work online.
    P.S.S. You need a Battle.net account to download the SC and SC2 clients... its free.



r u still lookin for the cd keys i have them email me at crooklynfinest90@yahoo.com if still need

Copyright © 1997-2012 Active Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use. Privacy Policy.
cheap boilers, IR35
Taxis